Friday, February 27, 2009

Vintage South Florida - Downtown Hollywood


Vintage South Florida. Here's an event right up my alley. Free and quirky. I have a something else to do this Sunday or I would check it out. I have some friends going so I thought I would mention it.
Sunday - Noon to 6:00 pm at the Arts Park on Young Circle. If nothing else, it will give you a good excuse to check out the Arts Park close up rather than just driving by. It was once a popular destination. It's slowly getting back to that. I've walked around the area many times recently. My favorite eatery on the Boulavard is the Beef Eater Steakhouse. It's right near the circle. They don't seem to have a web site but click the link to see their Yelp reviews. If you go, leave me a comment and let me know what you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment