Friday, November 12, 2010

Art in the Park - Plantation

I went to this event last year and actually bought some art. It had been a while since I last attended and I found it quite by accident driving by. This year I made the effort to check the schedule. Plantation's "Art in the Park" has been going on as long as I can remember. As far as show size and advertising, it's a fairly small show by South Florida standards. It's also one of the few shows that have enough affordable art, you will likely go home with some. Last year I circled a booth several times before I committed. I have very much enjoyed the piece I bought and it has been commented on regularly. It was the price that got me. If I had not gotten it, I would have kicked myself. Check it out this weekend and see if you can find a must have piece at a "get your wallet out" price.

No comments:

Post a Comment