Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anne Kolb Nature Center


One of my favorite places to visit is the Anne Kolb Nature Center at West Lake Park. The Park is located on Sheridan Street just East of the Bridge from Hollywood Beach. Very easy to get to and plenty of free parking. Beach parking just a short walk away is $8.00. I would rather park at Anne Kolb and  walk. In fact this is the start of my 8 mile Hollywood Beach weekend walk. If I'm not walking, I can be found on the water at West Lake in either a canoe or Kayak. Not too expensive to rent but a good idea to call first to make sure of availability. Anne Kolb is on the North side of the street. West Lake Park is on the South side, costs a buck to park, and is a much longer walk to the beach so be sure to choose the right entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment